fot

Aluminum hub soon available

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Aluminum hub soon available
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:47:55 -0600
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

For those who are interested in the Southwick aluminum hubs -- good news!

They are being machined as you read this! You should be able to take
delivery about the first of December, if not sooner. They found that
they could make 25 pairs of hubs from one bar of aluminum, so that's
the run quantity. There were a few more folks interested so I'd
suggest you order as early as possible.

 From this point on, I am not involved, unless I can help with
questions. Southwick is an honest, ethical, and user friendly shop.
If you have problems of any kind, feel free to call and talk with them.

To order, call Southwick Machine and Design, 309-949-2868. If you
don't get an answer, the guys are busy in the shop, so call back. Bob
(father) or Robert (son) can give you price, method of payment, etc.

NOTE: you can get any diameter and length studs you want -- so you
must give them the stud info when you order.

Hope you enjoy the hubs!

uncle jack