fot

Re: Hallett Shootout - car classification

To: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hallett Shootout - car classification
From: Larry Young <larry.young@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:56:03 -0600
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

Bob mentioned groups 2 and 7, but not group 4 where most of the TR3's
should run.  Group 4 is called the Corinthian Classics and is CVARs
attempt to preserve 1950's era racing.  Group 4 is reserved for pre 1961
cars and has more restrictive rules, e.g. 50 series 15 inch tires are
not allowed.  This again should not be a problem, because overprepped
TR3s would most likely be moved to Group 7 where you might be happier
anyway.  If we get the TR8's in, they would most likely be put in Group
1 with the Mustangs, Camaros, Tigers, etc.
Larry Young