fot

RE: Moreon Webers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Moreon Webers
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 16:52:15 -0800
I'm so used to tweaking jets for motorcycles that it's second nature to me.
Before fuel injection and constant velocity carbs every serious racing
motorcycle, whether street or dirt, had to be rejetted for every track and
every change in air density.  I drive my friends crazy with my constant carb
fiddling, but it delivers good results. I generally rejet for every track
where I have a day to practice and therefore can do some test and tuning and
real plug chops. Otherwise I fall back on a standard slightly rich setup.
I'd guess the difference between spot on and close is five horsepower or
more.