fot

RE: Hallett Shootout - Car Classification - Clarification

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Hallett Shootout - Car Classification - Clarification
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 01:26:56 +0000
This is all sounding like it might be too much of a hastle.

I have all of the things that seem to be illegal...air damn, fibre glass, 8"
wide slicks, crank trigger, super trick non-stock g-box...etc...etc...and to
top it all off...no vintage license just an SCCA national license.

As much as I'd love to attend this event and meet some of the people on this
list, "race" a little, drink some beverages and have a bunch of fun.  I think
I'll save some money for beer if anyone wants to help out on a weekend.

I think the SCCA license thing is interesting...there is no way I'd do
something to hurt my car on a weekend like this.  That would suck to wreck the
car and be out of the running for the Run-Offs...b

--
All the best
Aaron Johnson
#87 HP Spitfire 1500