fot

Was RE: Rockers, Now Hallet

To: "'Tony and Annie Garmey'" <horizonracing@msn.com>
Subject: Was RE: Rockers, Now Hallet
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 07:27:32 -0800
You should mention it on the FOT bulletin board. I'd suspect one of the
other NW Triumph guys might be interested. In fact I'll just forward this.

Tony Garmey and Bill Hart are bringing the Hart Collection's Devin/Triumph
and the TR250K to Hallet for the FOT reunion (or whatever you guys are
calling it) and they've got room for one more car in the trailer. It would
be absolutely the cheapest and easiest way to get your car to Hallet from
the Northwest.

Not only that, but their trailer is superbly outfitted, and I can't speak
for Tony, but he's never stinted when it comes to helping keep a car on the
track as the bottom part of this thread illustrates--I'm returning the
rocker assembly and valve cover he pulled off the COMPLETE TR3 SPARE RACE
MOTOR he had in the trailer when my rocker shaft broke last year.

Bill