fot

Re: Starters

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Starters
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 07:46:55 -0800 (PST)
Ted's starters are the only ones I buy for my cars or customer
cars. They are only a few dollars more than the ones sold on Ebay, but
they have worked flawlessly for me. I have two customers, a father and
son team; the son bought his starter on Ebay and was sooooooo proud of
the few dollars he saved over the one I put on his fathers
engine. Since that time the son has had problems with his starter, and
the dad's starter has worked without a hitch. You might save a few
dollars at the front end of a project, but all your time pulling
starters on and off has to be worth something. That's not counting the
pain of having to get pushed off the grid (remember Savannah Ga. Ted
when my 70 something year old father and brother-in-law had to push
start me because my Lucas starter fell apart). Ted with continue to
get all my new starter business. Thanks - Ed