fot

Re: Optional bits for TR6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Optional bits for TR6
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:53:23 -0700
Wow.  That was odd.  About 5 minutes before your message came in I was
thinking of that weekend you attended the Utah Region Pro Solo and the
work we did on the car in the sweltering heat in the dead of night.

Sorry I can't give you a definitive answer to your question, but I can
say I probably have a few extra top bows and such laying around in one pile
or the other if it comes to that.  And it won't cost you "a couple of
hundred dollars" - maybe just a few more hand selected regional brews!

mjb.