fot

Re: Optional bits for TR6

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Optional bits for TR6
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:35:07 -0800
According to my Original TR4/4A/5/6 book by Bill Piggot, the TR6 could be
gotten with the hardtop only.  It states there were kits available to
convert it to a soft-top.  It also says the hardtop models had a continuous
weather strip around the door and window.  The book is printed in the UK and
the picture is of a RH drive car. This may be for the home market cars(UK)
only.
  The reason I bring this up is I run PI on my TR6, which was never imported
into the USA, but was an original spec on the TR6.  The PCS lists it as
available on cars. You might be able to find a UK brochure or spec with the
hardtop only listed as an option.
Charly
TR6 #44