fot

Re: TR-6 Crank

To: awashatko@wi.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 Crank
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:04:40 EST
Allen,
When I looked into this several years ago (for a GT6 stroke) my first call
was to Moldex, naturally.  To my surprise, they had ZERO interest in producing
crank for me and finally quoted $4000.00 for one.
I then called Scat.  They were more accomodating and gave me a price of $2000
each in quantity's of twelve.  They graciously allowed I could mix the stroke
lengths in that order.

I've not pursued it since.  If you have better luck I'd like to hear.  Since
you are after the TR6 stroke crank you should be able to get one from
Cambridge Motorsports.  They have them in their catalog.

Steve Smith