fot

RE: TR3/4 CARB LINKAGE

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3/4 CARB LINKAGE
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 21:38:15 -0800
I like push-pull cables even though they are heavier and more difficult to
set up (Peyote currently has a pull cable, but that's because I haven't
gotten around to replacing it). They never break, and if a spring breaks or
the throttle jams you can hook you toe under the pedal and pull the throttle
closed. Did it twice on the Cheater after the little spring in the back of
the webers broke and jammed up the works.

Off to Maui in the morning. Back in Mid April.

Aloha.