fot

[FOT] Hallet

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Hallet
From: "Henry Frye" <henry.frye@henryfrye.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:17:30 -0500
I'm afraid I can't justify the vacation time to make the tow to Hallet,
3 days each way from Hartford.

But I just completed my reservations for the plane, rental car and
called the Hampton Inn. They have maybe 10 rooms left for the weekend.
The nice woman couldn't tell me if our "block" of rooms at the special
rate was full so I have no idea what rate I will be paying. But if you
are going and planning on staying at Larry's host hotel, call soon!

So, I'll be there as a spectator, perhaps doing my Burt Levy
impression...

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Henry
Carless at Hallet

PS. Anybody have any crew slots available? Or I will be happy to buy an
overcrew pass from someone.