fot

[FOT] Hallet

To: "FOT List" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Hallet
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:14:03 -0600
First let me apologize to all the people whose emails I have ignored over the
last few weeks. I have been struggling mightily to complete my car for Hallet
but it looks pretty grim at this point. Delays caused by things like
machinists missing deadlines, liners that didn't fit and welders that can't
keep a schedule are to be expected. I was ready for that. My own time
limitations I couldn't handle. All the years I been racing I have worked as an
outside salesman, working around my own schedule. I had gotten used to being
able to steal away from work at critical times to get ready for races. With
the new job I just couldn't get away from the office the last 2 weeks when I
needed to be working on the car. I still have tonight and if it goes well I
may try to hang back until Thursday to try and finish it. I have promised Art
from CVAR that I will be there to help with the event so I have to get up
there by Friday night, with or without a running car. Wish me luck.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com