fot

Re: [FOT] liner coatings update

To: rkramer3@austin.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] liner coatings update
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:19:48 EST
In a message dated 3/21/06 5:35:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rkramer3@austin.rr.com writes:

<< Ken, you have been good to me and I support your business but I'll have to
advise that everyone stay away from these liners. >>

I bought a set of these liners several years ago.  They were then clamped in
a block and my machinist bored them for 87 mm plus 0.040 inch over.  They have
been sitting in a box on the shelf waiting to go into a potential future
engine.  I don't believe that there was any stuff sprayed on them.  In fact, I
better look at them to make sure that they are not rusting, and maybe spray on
some of my antirust grease.