fot

[FOT] parts needed for Hallett

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] parts needed for Hallett
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:43:51 -0800 (PST)
Welllll,
    When I said I would still be home for a lot of the day, I really didnt
think I would still be here at almost 7:PM...
     I'm missing 2 lug nuts .... (dont even say it... I dont know how ...)
    Does anyone have any thing I could borrow.  I am using the stock car
style... 1" socket ... for a fine thread 7/16 wheel stud ...
    I can use anything that has a through hole (no cap) and one flat side.  I
just need a flat against the wheel.
    Jan and I are leaving in the next few minutes.  I'll also try to find
something on the way, but if anyone has anything I could use, I'd appreciate it.
  Thanks,

  ps... someday I'll actually be ready for the first race.. just dont hold your
breath...

Tom

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire