fot

Re: [FOT] For those traveling to Hallett through Kansas City

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] For those traveling to Hallett through Kansas City
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:44:23 -0700
Speaking of food and Hellett, I was wondering what sort of cooking facilities
might be available trackside.  I just finished up some of the spare ribs from
yesterday's smoke session, quite tasty.  It would be nice if I could
demonstrate some of my culinary skills to the assembled throngs.  Well, maybe
I'll at least toss a jar of my HoosierQ Rib Rub into my luggage, it might come
in handy.

Boy, I'm starting to get excited about this trip.

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep is the gettin' there."