fot

Re: [FOT] Guinness, the official lager of FOT?

To: billsohl@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Guinness, the official lager of FOT?
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:26:54 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/2006 5:18:36 PM Central Standard Time,
billsohl@mindspring.com writes:
Ken and Mark are a truly deserving duo for
the consumption of said libation.

An interesting path those cans followed...
NJ to NY to WI and then to OK for
final consumption.
And they were greatly appreciated.  Truth be told...being from Milwaukee, and
having a classic beer belly not withstanding...I never acquired a taste for
beer.  So they stayed in our 'stash' until HALLETT.

Pity, but also an indication I was not prepared to share them with just
anyone.

Thanks again.

Bill