fot

Re: Re: [FOT] Decals

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [FOT] Decals
From: <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 18:00:17 -0400
Indeed I will.  I still have a number of the static cling and sticky back ones
in the mid size and a few of the small sticky back ones.  I think I have one of
the large ones left and perhaps more but with an order of 20 or more I can get
the cost per decal down to what it was on the last order since the artwork is
already done.

Regards,
Joe C.