fot

Re: [FOT] Road America/Kastner Cup Presentation/Bi-Coastal

To: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Road America/Kastner Cup Presentation/Bi-Coastal
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 18:32:59 -0500
Well, sitting here in Salina, Kansas, Lebanon is more than an hour north and
Hallett is 3.5 hours south and east (didn't make it, car still on jackstands
and shocks still in Kentucky being rebuilt).

That new Motorsports Park Hastings will be about as central as it gets. It's
just a few miles off I-80, so it'll be easy to reach.

Heartland Park would be good too. So would Mid-America Motorplex south of
Omaha on the Iowa side, within sight of I-29. IMHO, MAM is a really fun
layout and very safe, plenty of runoff.

--Rocky