fot

RE: [FOT] Warning! Warning!

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <Fubog1@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Warning! Warning!
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:29:56 -0400
 Amici,

I Know this guy personally and so does Mark Pruitt.
I would never want to damage any body's reputation but I consider all of you
friends and I feel I should warn you.
This individual is VERY unstable so if you do deal with him, be very
careful.
He has quite a reputation in the TR6/Ebay world.
I won't go into details but Mark may care to elaborate further.

Mike