fot

RE: [FOT] Warning! Warning!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [FOT] Warning! Warning!
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:21:08 -0400
Mark Pruitt wrote:

>I could go into a rant about David Bonito, buy I will refrain. All I will
>say is BEWARE...

I've bought a set of rotor hats from this fellow, as a basis for building my
own set of big brakes.  I have had some run-ins with him, and have talked
to other eBay users who are also disastisfied with his "products"  (unless
it is just a polished stock Triumph part).

I don't expect it to work, but I did buy it as a starting point for my own
fabrication.  So while I will not recommend him to others, I am pleased
that his stuff, good or bad, has me on the road to building what I want.

Yeah, lessons are expensive.

Shane Ingate in Maryland