fot

Re: [FOT] Any Amici Participating in SCCA Improved Touring ?

To: budscars@msn.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Any Amici Participating in SCCA Improved Touring ?
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:02:56 EDT
Very interesting. In fact, what I am investigating is whether there is any
viable venue for a TR7V8 prototype that was used by FOT's own Ted Schumacher as
a showroom stock racecar.

Sounds like the improved touring is not the right option at this time. And it
doesn't appear that there are any production categories for it.

In a message dated 4/29/2006 7:19:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,