fot

Re: [FOT] Re: 10 in Alfin Brake Drums

To: "Steven Benford Jr" <sbracing@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Re: 10 in Alfin Brake Drums
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 07:51:17 -0700
To fit mine to a TR6 (which I believe is the same as a TR4) the center of
the drum had to be opened up a little to fit the axel flange and a part of
the outside edge of the drum had to be removed to fit the backing plate.  My
machine shop charged me about $35.00 for 2. I didn't have them drill the
holes which attach the drum to the flange.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44