fot

RE: [FOT] F1 tomorrow??

To: "'Tony Drews '" <tony@tonydrews.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] F1 tomorrow??
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 20:06:19 -0700
 Damn, my Tivo is set to catch it on Speed channel. I assume that's why I
missed the actual San Marcos race but got the practice and qualifying. TV is
stunningly disorganised for such a simple scheduling exercise. All they need
is a central database on the web and coherent descriptors. What boneheads.