fot

RE: [FOT] body shop amici - advice and perspective needed on

To: <Group44TR7@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] body shop amici - advice and perspective needed on
From: "Paul MacDonald" <macdonaldp@rogers.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 10:22:41 -0400
Cary

I am pretty sure that you can still buy new arches for the wheels. They come
in two widths that I am familiar with, called Rally Arches, normal width,
like yours I believe are Forest arches and really wide ones are for tarmac.
S+S or Robsport should have them. Check to make sure you get the right
width.

Paul MacDonald
http://www.ss-preparations.co.uk/