fot

[FOT] Head Scratching

To: "'FOT@autox.team.net'" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Head Scratching
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 12:27:01 -0700
Had some overheating challenges with Peyote last race, I assumed I had
either partially seized #4 or blown a head gasket. tore it down last night
and everything looks perfect. I hate it when that happens.

I guess I must have still had a water void after overheating twice. The next
opportunity to check will be after the long tow to Mission BC.

Any FOTers going to Mission? Its a fun race at a challenging and unusual
track (tight as bejesus), and those Canucks know how to party.