fot

Re: [FOT] Total Seal Rings

To: oldskooling@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Total Seal Rings
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:43:24 EDT
In a message dated 06/14/2006 9:34:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
oldskooling@yahoo.com writes:

> ^keep in mind a lot of these guys are drag race engine builders, but there
> are some pretty "big" names with decades of experience with this stuff
> posting the info. You can take it however you want...

That figures.  The machine shop we use (and who is suggesting this to our
mechanic, Kevin Potter) specializes in Drag Race engines (big in big block
Detroit stuff).  They get a bang out of working on our stuff.

Thanks for the comments.

Bill Dentinger