fot

[FOT] TR-6 for Sale

To: Recipient list suppressed: ;
Subject: [FOT] TR-6 for Sale
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:24:13 -0700
Got this email about a TR6 for sale locally here in the Phoenix area.

The pictures show an absolutely gorgeous car.

Due to there size I put them in a PDF located on
the website.  The PDF file is jsut over 9Mb in
size and I had to format it to 11x17 paper size
to get the embedded images to print "reasonably".

http://www.dctra.org/files/TR6ForSale/

Here is the description that the owner, Hugh Love, sent to me.

----------------

Registered Historic Vehicle
1976 Triumph TR 6

CALL 480-314-9090  Office Number

Original one owner car. All Work Fully
Documented. Stored for almost 16 Years before
Rebuild. Always Hand Washed and Waxed. Asking
$22,500.00 OBO. Over $35,000.00 into Rebuild.

Original Mileage, Before rebuild 49,030 miles. 2,690 Miles on Rebuild Engine
Engine Rebuild - Shalis Exotic Auto  Newport Beach California.
Paint  Less Baily  Newport Beach, California.
Painted Original Color  Tahitian Blue
Interior  Richard Pirics  Concours Interiors  Newport Beach, California

Engine work:

Engine Blue Printed
Engine Balanced
Ported and Polished
Bored and Stroked.
Four Degree High Lift Calm
Three Duce Webbers - Air Craft Balanced
Electronic Ignition
Oil Cooler
Aluminum Fly Wheel
Overdrive Third and Fourth Gears.
Custom Tuned Headers
Custom Duel Exhaust
Coker Red Line Tires and New Chrome Rims
New Soft Top
Every Piece of Chrome has been Re-chromed
All Original Removed Parts Come With the Car
Much More!  Just Come Take a Look!