fot

[FOT] TR-6 for Sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] TR-6 for Sale
From: westerneagleracing@worldnet.att.net
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:57:45 +0000
Forget about a Registered Historic TR-6 that has only be hand washed, had its
engine stroked and its carbs air craft balanced to Ford tri-motor specs.  I
need another TR vinage racer and offer as an alternative a 69 TR-6 purchased
from the original owner with "only" 203,000 miles on it.  The engine has been
rebuilt without stroking and since it is all original there are no additional
"original removed parts" included (except the usual assortment of parts left
over after the rebuild)  I'll take a lot less than $22,500.00 for it too.  And,
its tires are red lines from a company call Michelin.