fot

RE: [FOT] NASCAR

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, "'rob'" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] NASCAR
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 18:13:48 -0400
Didn't see the kiss from Linda, but we were talking about
her the other day, I didn't know she was still around.

I saw her at the last 'downtown' Detroit Grand Prix, and
she looked over-exposed then (1991).

Finally getting caought up after weekending in Indy at IMS.
Worked T13, neat location to watch them do practice starts,
but most of the race was pretty quiet. Did notice Ralph's
engine change note around lap 50. Figured it was the engine,
but it sounds like the gearbox lost a couple.

Doug