fot

Re: [FOT] Story on FOT in Classic Motorsports

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Story on FOT in Classic Motorsports
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:58:59 -0700
Along the lines of history, I hav e lost the excellent post made sometime in
the last year which describes the meaning of the FOT logo.  If anyone saved
it, or if the original poster still has it, I would be grateful for a new
posting of it.  I hope to get a few large vinal copies of it to put on the
race trailer.  Joe Curry, was it you who arranged to get the decals made
last year?  Is a soft copy of the image available?
Thanks,
Chuck

--
Chuck Arnold