fot

Re: [FOT] 1.5 (Stromberg) head with 1.625 (S.U.) intake

To: timmurph@fastbytes.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] 1.5 (Stromberg) head with 1.625 (S.U.) intake
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 00:49:51 -0400
Tim-

I seem to recall that the later smaller port head actually ended up
makin mo' power than the big port model. You would be better off
changing the intake to the later style to match the head. The early
intake holes are pretty big for our agricultural revving motors!

The holes in my head are waay to big...
         Nick in Nor Cal