fot

Re: [FOT] FOT Logo: Checkered vs. Debris Flag

To: kaskas@cox.net, dmitchel@sbcglobal.net, N197TR4@cs.com,
Subject: Re: [FOT] FOT Logo: Checkered vs. Debris Flag
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:15:53 +0000
>It is true.  Triumph engines do tend to discard a little of their lube as
>they
>pass along the milestones. This is part of the breed.  It is the happy
>feeling
>that these engines enjoy,  keeping a fresh supply of oil passing through
>their
>innards and thus keeping the complicated machinery in a good mood.  Bad
>humors
>cannot be accumulated for the system refreshes and the blood of the engines
>is
>restored on a continuous transfusion basis.
>
>Many engines of the more modern ilk contain everything inside for too long
>and
>the bad humors collect. They do not have the happy spirit of the Triumph,
>you
>see them on the scrap heap, alone, discarded as unloved and probably
>because
>they did not keep their innards happy.  Pity them and be happy with the
>much
>loved and revered Triumph.
>Never Be beaten by Equipment
>Kas Kastner

  Translated from Senseis Kastner and Babcock, all racers should consider
adding "Hirudo Mechanicalsis Petrolatum" (the oil sucking leech) to their
toolbox.

Hirudo can be kept alive in a small aquarium in the trailer next to the live
chickens you need to sacrifice to Lucas.

Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois