fot

[FOT] TR2-4A Solid Axle Rear Spring/Shackle Upgrade on eBay

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] TR2-4A Solid Axle Rear Spring/Shackle Upgrade on eBay
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:47:36 EDT
FoT:

Item number: 170004653702

I am 'test' marketing a kit on eBay....it is getting a lot of hits (watches).

If you are curious, take a look. Do not bid.

I have been sitting on this for 15 years, with the first kit going into TR4
#197, and then did another kit for my new project...so I did some volume and
plan to offer. Interest is running high so I will do a second run, if necessary.

Seems like it makes sense for positioning the axle...every bit helps.

Shameless self promotion at work....but if it has value, to you, why not?

Thanks,

Joe (A)