fot

[FOT] RE: [TR] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix and WPTA Brittish Car

To: jerryvv@alltel.net, fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] RE: [TR] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix and WPTA Brittish Car
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 22:08:59 -0400
>This is a must do event at some point in your life.
>
>JVV

I would like to second Jerry's remarks about PVGP and WPTA British Car Day.
You can enter a British car show and watch a vintage race from the show
field! What could be better?

I will not be attending this year due to poor health and poverty. The only
thing that can be improved is the method for entering and leaving the show
field (a golf course). Jerry knows what I mean!

On another note, I started the TR3 today and drove him to the car wash in
preparation for British Invade Gettysburg on Sunday. Not to belittle those
who are having problems, but rather to encourage them, he ran perfectly. A
shot of starting fluid and Vrooom! Off we went. Not a skipped beat to be
found. On last year's gas.

John H.