fot

[FOT] 29th Rally of Lebanon

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] 29th Rally of Lebanon
From: group44tr7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 07:01:44 -0400
Gentleman

After going to the Special Stage of the the WRC Rally - MIddle East on Friday
night, the next day was a family outing. By total coincidence, our touring path
choosen by my wife was another stage on the rally on open highways. After being
passed by several WRC rally cars with my wife driving, I asked her if she would
like me to drive. For some reason, she thought it best to continue driving
herself.

Driving between Bhamdoun and Beruit remains a challenging and spirited drive
with four lanes of traffic in two marked lanes down a very twisty, main highway
loaded with different vehicles. The number of old BMWs and Mercedes here making
this drive daily is truly a testimonial to their engineering.

Best to all.

Cary
All on demand. Always Free.