fot

RE: [FOT] Speedster tires

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Speedster tires
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:30:58 -0400
Bill,

Did you try the Speedsters again?

I am curious, did you run your expected lap times with the Hoosier DOT
radial? It sounds like you did. I remember you had to put your car back
together recently, not sure if this was your first event out since the
incident.

Ever run the Vintage TD on Peyote? How did they compare laptime-wise to
the DOT radial?

It is strange, some cars seem to go fast on the Speedsters out of the
box, some don't. I'm talking all cars, not only Triumphs.