fot

Re: [FOT] tr6 chassis

To: gasket.works@gte.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] tr6 chassis
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:14:29 -0400
Mordy,

Bob is right.  RatCo advertize all the time in Classic Motorsports.

Racetorations in the UK also make them, and will also make
them in more exotic materials (e.g., s/s, but thats HEAVY!).

For maybe a little more than $3K, you could have a tube frame
built which would be stiffer and lighter and would completely
transform the car.  You would only need to build the tube
frame forward of the cruciform; behind that you could weld
on the rear subframe from a TVR 2500M.  Showing a Cobra
the way through a corner comes to mind.

Finally, there are always frames for sale on eBay.

Good luck!

Shane Ingate, tubeless (for now) in Marayland