fot

Re: [FOT] DCOE Weber linkage size question

To: triosan@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] DCOE Weber linkage size question
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:38:23 -0400
Chuck,

We'll have to get the terminology correct first.

If you mean the connecting fod between the linkage arm and the
throttle shaft arm, then it is 5mm x 0.8mm.  Remember, it is a
LH thread on one end, and a RH on the other.  My connecting rod
is 60mm long with 15mm thread on each end.  The top of the
rod end should be lower than the top of the valve cover (I have a
TR6).

Shane Ingate, wiring the dash, in Maryland.

Chuck Arnold asked: