fot

Re: [FOT] Data acquisition

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Data acquisition
From: DSPGTi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:18:03 EDT
Thank you all for not getting too upset over my comments. Truth of the
matter is, it wasn't supposed to go. I intended to hit the send later button
but  I
hit the wrong one and it was sent. Didn't even get to run spell checker. I
wanted to comment on the subject but handle it tactfully not with all the
disrespect that came out. Had I left it on the shelf till morning it would have

sounded a lot more civil. Anyway it's out.
What I meant to say had to do with blaming the system that lacks rules to
try to retain the spirit of Vintage. I don't blame anyone for using anything in

their power within the guide lines allowed. I just don't like the guidelines
or  lack of.
I have had time to reexamine my priorities. I have decided to put the TR4  in
long term storage and concentrate on SCCA Club Racing for a couple of years.
Like to make it to the Runoffs before I get too old. It would be in
everyone's  best interest if I left the FOT list and return someday with better
temperament  and attitude. Good luck to you all and hope to see you at the
track
someday.

Dave Yeager
Rather Push a TR Than Drive a MG