fot

Re: [FOT] Data acquisition

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Data acquisition
From: DennisR380@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:56:01 EDT
Dave,

Stick around, I like your style. I don't see anything wrong with calling out
some truth. Nothing vintage about data acquisition in any form. Well, except
for the drivers brain and a buddy track side with a stop watch. Don't fret as
DA is about as useful as snot in the wind to most vintage and club racers. More
often it's the driver with the most talent who jump into a car with a
mediocre setup and kick everyone's ass. Seat time is the ticket to the podium
and
that shiny bowling trophy. Let's keep it vintage!

Dennis Reed