fot

RE: [FOT] Data acquisition

To: "'Brad Kahler'" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Data acquisition
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:36:04 -0400
I choose to run SCCA because the entry fees are way cheaper than HSR.
Oh, and if I can finish a race I stand a good chance of beating BMWs and Jap
cars that have weed eater motors. Now that's REAL fun!

I hope that no one leaves the list. What's cool about it is that folks from
all walks of life are brought together by the common bond (or sickness) of
racing Triumphs.

Mike