fot

[FOT] TR4A Engine For Sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] TR4A Engine For Sale
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:14:44 -0400
I have a TR4A engine that I don't need, so I am offering it for sale. The
condition is unknown. No carbs or intake manifold, but it comes with the
dizzy, water pump, clutch, flywheel, and oil filter housing at least. No
starter, but I think I can dig up a generator. I disremember if it has an
exhaust manifold. Heck, I'll throw in the spark plugs.

Photos upon request. Hmmm... that means I've got to dig it out of the
corner.

$500

Plenty of Financial Interest.

I'm in Maryland.