fot

Re: [FOT] Monterey Historics

To: <Group44TR7@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Monterey Historics
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:13:28 -0400
Cary, I'll be there racing my Lotus Eleven in both the "Pre" Historics, and
the Historics a week later.  Look me up, I'll be paddocked with Brian
MacEachern and his "Silver Bullet" Lotus Eleven.  I'm #47 and he is #42.
There will be 21 Elevens at the "Pre" and 13 at the Historics.  I'm looking
forward to my first time racing on the Left Coast!!

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com