fot

RE: [FOT] Monterey Historics

To: "'TeriAnn Wakeman'" <twakeman@razzolink.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Monterey Historics
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:24:58 -0700
As far a I can remember, no. For that matter, if you come to the historics
on Tuesday you can usually score an unused crew pass from someone. Look for
guys with a couple of cars in one small paddock--they often have unused
slots. Greg Solow is the master of Historic crew and parking passes. You
might talk to him. As I recall he's usually more interested in good parking
than getting in, but he definitely knows the ins and outs.