fot

RE: [FOT] Fuel Pressures

To: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Fuel Pressures
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 07:59:05 -0500
Supporting Bob's solution, I know of four TR's that had this problem
during the last season -- breakup at about 5000. It is worse on cars
that have the engine mounted very solidly - that is, motor mounts
that have little cushioning. Four bangers have some bad vibes. The
vibrations from Offenhausers used to break the chassis.

uncle jack