fot

[FOT] Fuel Pressures

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Fuel Pressures
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 23:53:38 EDT
Dear FOT,

I would like to thank everyone for all of the fuel pressure responses.  The
engine is breaking up at about 5,000 RPM at the of the back straight.  Before,
it has always been the fuel pump (I assume losing flow capability).  As
outlined below, mounting the gage in the cockpit where I can see it would
provide
more valuable information:

Subj:   Re: [FOT] Fuel Pressure