fot

RE: [FOT] TR3 Radiator

To: "'Jeff Snook'" <jsnook@wcnet.org>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [FOT] TR3 Radiator
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:44:25 -0700
Something we've covered a few times, but any good radiator shop can re-core
your existing radiator with better stuff and eliminate the dead spot where
the starter crank passes through. That will give you about 30 percent more
cooling capacity. You can also get a radiator that will fill the space if
you don't care about original appearance. The one I have on the cheater
would handle a V8, no sweat.

DON'T buy the aluminum repro radiators. No one can possible treat them
gently enough to keep one together.