fot

RE: [FOT] Thoughts on a TR tow vehicle

To: Guyots3@wmconnect.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [FOT] Thoughts on a TR tow vehicle
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:05:10 -0500
Being on the other side of the counter surely gives a person an
overall perspective of good and bad vehicles. The thing that puzzles
me a little bit is that out of the six I know of that are used for
tow vehicles, none has had cooling system problems. I wonder if that
has anything to do with the use of the vehicle for long hauls rather
than around town driving?

uncle jack