fot

Re: [FOT] another tow vehicle possibility

To: <gp89@charter.net>, "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] another tow vehicle possibility
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:05:40 -0700
Hi Gang...Favorite Tow Vehicle.....Tanks to my father in Law...without the
loan of his 1961 Mercury, how would I have towed the rental trailer(with my
Race Car tied on with rope) from Oakland to Riverside..Holtville,Vacaville,
Laguna, etc back in the 'Olden Days' ?..The trunk on that beauty would fit
every possible spare we needed..and...we had the security of knowing that it
was 'Plenty big To sleep In' if we had to....Finally...We got OurOwn Tow
Car' ..but..we had to sell our street TR4 to do so....We traded the TR4 in
on a light blue 1966 Rambler Classic...I hated driving that thing around my
territory as a publisher's rep..but it sure towed OK..and the memories are
still vivid and Wonderful
Racer Bud   Spitfire # 21 Sonoma, CA.