fot

RE: [FOT] 87mm Liners

To: "'Ron Jones'" <earthron@yahoo.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [FOT] 87mm Liners
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:13:22 -0700
I have plenty of 87.5 liners, you could have four of those but they'll need
some cleaning up. Of course you'll also need some good alloy pistons to go
with them. If the cost is not prohibitive for you, you might want to contact
Ken Gillanders about new stuff--I've always had very good luck with his
pistons and sleeves.